Writer Student Loans Jobs
Writer Student Loans Jobs:Red Ventures is looking for a talented and perceptive Pupil Loans pen who’ll be responsible for writing transactional and educational content on Bankrate. The pen will write and modernize educational and experience papers, contribute pupil loan reviews, write and refresh stylish of runners and unite on editorial systems with editors and SEO platoon members. The pen may also sometimes refresh and optimize “ stylish of ” and review runners as well as other affiliated tract parcels.
What You ’ll Do
Produce high- quality, well- delved content at a strong pace, especially educational and news motifs
Stay up to date on assiduity news and trends to identify applicable content openings
Identify, pitch and write pupil loan- related stories on educational motifs
Use SEO stylish practices and internal attestation to identify the loftiest- eventuality content refresh openings
Conduct SEO exploration to inform jotting work while also uniting with the SEO platoon
Update being content( attendants, comparisons, news,etc.) for punctuality and delicacy
Write following AP style and brand voice and tone
Check story drafts for crimes, typos and linking openings
Use Asana, Google wastes and our Content Management Systems as part of our tract workflow for shadowing and product
What We ’re Looking For
- 2 times writing experience
- Experience with writing pupil loans content, especially education- concentrated content. Alternately, writing bylines at top publications with a strong interest in the pupil loans and particular finance space
- A high position of passion and subject- matter moxie around the pupil loans geography, plus a keen understanding of how it may be affected by ongoing legislation changes
- Deep familiarity and experience with Google’s ever- evolving hunt geography, including EEAT and other analogous considerations
- A portfolio of jotting samples that showcases attention to detail and delicacy
- Capability to acclimatize snappily to shifting precedences while keeping up with content product pace
- Experience in meeting tight deadlines while working singly
- Capability to unite with editors, contrivers, SEO platoon members, design directors and publishers
- A strong drive for content creation with a track record for coming up with innovative approaches to complicated motifs
- Working knowledge of SEO stylish practices for YMYL content
- Familiarity with AP style and using content style attendants
Cash Compensation Range$ 42,000 –$ 62,500
* Note factual payment is grounded on geographic position, qualifications, and experience.
also, the following benefits are handed by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility conditions.
- Health Insurance Coverage( medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long- Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Donated Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401( k) with match
- Hand backing Program
- Paid Maternal Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Over the last twenty times, Red Ventures has erected a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic hookups that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through decoration content and substantiated digital gests , Red Ventures builds online peregrinations that make it easier for people to make important opinions about their homes, health, trip, finances, education and entertainment. innovated in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 workers in 10 metropolises across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, andAllconnect.com.
For further information, visit https//redventures.com and follow@RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive hires and a comprehensive benefits program for full- time workers, including medical, dental and vision content, paid time off, life insurance, disability content, hand backing program, 401( k) plan and a paid maternal leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal occasion employer that doesn’t distinguish against any hand or aspirant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual exposure, gender identity/ expression, public origin, disability, age, inheritable information, stager status, connubial status, gestation or any other base defended by law. Employment at Red Ventures is grounded solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We’re committed to furnishing equal employment openings to good individualities with disabilities. This includes furnishing reasonable accommodation where applicable. Should you bear a reasonable accommodation to apply or share in the job operation or interview process, please communicate firstname.lastname@example.org.
still, we encourage you to read this important information for California residers linked then, If you’re grounded in California.
In conclusion, Bankrate is a valuable resource for writers and individuals interested in student loans. As a writer, you can rely on Bankrate’s comprehensive database, articles, guides, and tools to gather information, statistics, and expert opinions to support your writing on student loans. Their platform offers up-to-date information on loan rates, terms, lenders, repayment strategies, refinancing, consolidation, and loan forgiveness programs.
By utilizing Bankrate as a source, you can provide your readers with reliable and current information about the student loan market. However, it is important to cite and credit Bankrate appropriately when using their information in your writing, and to cross-reference information from multiple sources to ensure accuracy and provide a well-rounded perspective.
Overall, Bankrate serves as a trusted platform for individuals seeking guidance and understanding when it comes to student loans, making it a valuable tool for writers and consumers alike.
For more jobs Click Here
- What are student loans? Student loans are financial aid options provided to students to help cover the costs of their education. These loans must be repaid with interest, usually after the student completes their education.
- What types of student loans are available? There are two main types of student loans: federal student loans and private student loans. Federal loans are provided by the government and generally offer more favorable terms and benefits. Private loans are offered by banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions.
- How do I apply for federal student loans? To apply for federal student loans, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA determines your eligibility for federal financial aid programs, including grants, scholarships, and loans.
- What is the difference between subsidized and unsubsidized federal loans? Subsidized federal loans are need-based loans where the government pays the interest while you’re in school and during certain deferment periods. Unsubsidized federal loans, on the other hand, accumulate interest from the time they are disbursed, and you’re responsible for repaying the accrued interest.
- Can I get a student loan without a cosigner? Federal student loans do not typically require a cosigner, as they are not based on creditworthiness. However, private student loans may require a cosigner, especially if you have limited credit history or income.
- What is the interest rate on student loans? The interest rates on student loans can vary depending on the type of loan, whether it’s a federal or private loan, and your creditworthiness. Federal student loan interest rates are set by the government and are generally fixed, while private loan rates can vary based on market conditions and your credit profile.
- When do I have to start repaying my student loans? For most student loans, there is a grace period after you graduate, leave school, or drop below half-time enrollment. This grace period is typically six months, during which you are not required to make loan payments. After the grace period ends, you must start repaying your loans.
- Can I refinance my student loans? Yes, student loan refinancing is an option to consider if you want to lower your interest rate, change your repayment terms, or consolidate multiple loans into a single loan. Refinancing is typically done through private lenders and may require a good credit score and steady income.
- Are there any loan forgiveness or repayment assistance programs available? Yes, there are various loan forgiveness and repayment assistance programs available, particularly for federal student loans. Some examples include Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF), Income-Driven Repayment (IDR) plans, and Teacher Loan Forgiveness. These programs often have specific eligibility criteria.
- What happens if I can’t afford my student loan payments? If you’re struggling to make your student loan payments, it’s important to contact your loan servicer as soon as possible. They can help you explore options such as income-driven repayment plans, loan deferment, forbearance, or loan consolidation to make your payments more manageable.
Remember that specific loan terms and programs can vary, so it’s important to check with your loan servicer or financial institution for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding your student loans.